Working Collie Association
Purpose - To promote the versatile nature of the
Collie. Originally bred as a working stock dog, the Collie developed
a wide range of talents. The Versatility
Program recognizes Collies that have proven their competence
as versatile working dogs.
- Versatility Companion (VC)
- title to be earned by gaining 5 points from a minimum
of 3 categories.
- Versatility Companion Excellent
(VCX) - title to be earned by gaining 10 points
from a minimum of 5 categories at least 2 points from 2 different categories
must be earned from Intermediate level work (e.g., CDX, HA, OA, etc.).
- Versatility Champion (VCH)
- title to be earned by gaining 15 points from 6 categories; at
least 2 points from 2 different categories must be earned from Advanced level
work (e.g., UD, HX, AX, etc.)
- Grand Versatility Champion (GVCH)
- title granted to Collies earning a VCH plus any 3 of the following 4 titles: Stock Work, HX or higher; Obedience, UD or higher; Scent Work, TDX or higher, or 3 live, cadaver, narcotics, explosives, or
agricultural finds, documented by authorities; Canine Sports - Agility, AX or AXJ or its equivalent
To view the new Versatility Program Requirements, effective November 2007, Revised October 2015
Versatility Program pdf file
Direct comments and questions to AWCA Secretary email@example.com